More and more users access websites and read blogs using their mobile phones due to faster processors and bigger-size cellphone screens. Most websites are not optimized for viewing on a mobile screen, which makes them hard to browse and read.
Mobify lets you mobilize your blog or website by creating lightweight version of it, which loads much faster and looks great on a mobile screen. No need to maintain a separate mobile version of the site, which can be costly and time consuming.
The basic plan is free, which lets you customize HTML and CSS files and host the mobile version at http://m.sitename.com. To get access to all the features including advanced analytic, SEO and priority support, you have to upgrade to a paid plan.
How it works:
- Sign up and select which parts of your website should be visible on a mobile screen. Create one or more templates.
- Create a custom domain (http://m.sitename.com) by setting up CNAME records of your domain’s settings.
Next time when someone visits your site from a mobile device, she will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the site, which is created on the fly by Mobify based on your provided mobile template.
For more detailed info watch introductory videos below:
- Mobilize your website or blog.
- Customize site’s mobile template – tweak CSS code, rearrange content and choose which parts to display on a mobile screen.
- Mobile visitors are automatically redirected to the optimized version of the site at http://m.sitename.com.
- Supports over 4000 mobile device including iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia and others.
- Basic account is free, including custom mobile subdomain.
- Upgrade to a paid plan to get access to advanced analytics, SEO and priority support.
- Other tools to mobilize your site: Ubik, Mofuse and Movylo.
Check out Mobify @ www.mobify.me