If you ever wanted a simple way to take and share minutes of a meeting, check out minutes.io. It is a light and intuitive web-based app for minutes taking. It is free and requires no registration or sign in. Simply go to their website, enter details (minute taker, list of attendees) and start adding minutes.
A minute can be of the type TODO, INFO, OKAY or IDEA and you should specify a due date for every minute. You can add as many minutes as you want and once the meeting is over, press the mail button on the top left to email every attendee the minutes details.
Your session is automatically saved in the browser, so you can view all the minutes (sent or drafts) and a list of attendees later from the computer you took the minutes’ the first time. If you plan to use the app for additional minutes later, add the list of additional attendees along with their email addresses, so when you open up minutes for a new online meeting in the future, this information will be automatically inserted.
Once the meeting is over, email each attendee the minutes’ details.
- Take minutes of a meeting right from your browser.
- Use for as many meetings as you want.
- All the minutes’ and relevant details are automatically saved and available on that computer in the future.
- Add list of attendees in advance and insert this info automatically in future minutes.
- Free, no registration needed.
Check out Minutes.io @ www.minutes.io