Most of you might know about Mint.com, the premier online personal finance management service. Mint Data is a new service by the same site that shows real-time local spending data (US only) and helps consumers decide where they should spend their money.
The anonymous spending data is sourced from Mint’s huge user base. Using that data, this new service tells you the average amount of money that a consumer is likely to spend on a particular restaurant, or a shopping destination in US cities, in real-time.
You can check the popularity of restaurants and shopping spots according to the money spent by people there. There’s also a list of America’s highest spending cities according to the data from Mint’s users.
- Check the real-time local spending data.
- Do a search for a destination and see how much consumers are spending there.
- Data sourced from Mint.com.
- Restaurants and shopping spots ranked by popularity.
- Similar tools: VisualEconomics and TipJar
Check out Mint Data @ www.data.mint.com