Having a desktop full of clutter can be counter-productive especially if you have so many icons displayed. Sometimes a minimalist zen approach to your desktop is ideal to free up distractions that can otherwise interrupt the way you work.
MinimalWall is a website that can help you achieve this Zen approach to your desktop by providing minimalist-themed wallpapers.
To simplify your desktop, the website suggests three easy steps. The first step is to remove all of your desktop icons for a cleaner look. Then use a grid wallpaper from the site to align all of your windows and make them more organized.
Finally, set the wallpaper that you chose from the site. You can download over a hundred minimalist wallpapers divided into categories like basic colors, mindful words, and minimal graphics.
Minimal Wall is a great web tool for simplicity geeks and life-organizers.
- Download minimalist themed wallpapers.
- Wallpapers are categorized into basic colors, mindful words, and minimal graphics.
- Share wallpapers to your social networks and social bookmarking sites.
- View and post comments on wallpapers.
- Subscribe for site updates using RSS or email.
- Similar Tools: SimpleDesktops, WallBase, Wallpaper, and WallpaperSearch.
- You can also read The Best Resources to Pimp Your Wallpaper.
Check out MinimalWall @ www.minimalwall.com