Your Facebook contacts include your friends, teachers, coworkers, and bosses. Due to this you cannot have candid conversations on your wall with one group of people without having the others find out, and hiding your wall from a group of contacts makes it obvious that you are keeping them on a limited profile. Here to help solve this problem is a web service called MiniGroup.
MiniGroup is a free to use website that acts as a social network for you and any of your contact groups. You can create mini virtual groups for each group of contacts; these groups act as individual social networks. Each group features a wall, shared files, and group events. Groups are independent of one another and you can have a unique profile for each group. The groups are hidden from search engines and access is provided only upon invitation and membership. By offering a private social network that you are in control of, MiniGroup effectively provides you with a way to share the right stuff with the right people without worrying about privacy.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create multiple virtual groups for different contact groups.
- Each group features a wall of member posts, shared files, and event details.
- Groups are independent from one another.
- You can have unique profiles for each group.
- Groups are hidden from search engines and accessible to members only.
- Similar tools: Posterbee, TheDeadline, TaskBin, SkiTrackApp, MugnaTasks, GQueues, Flowdock, Planyp.us, Taskado and TaskList.
- Also read: 5 Extensions to Add Calendars & Task Manager to Thunderbird3.
Check out MiniGroup @ www.minigroup.com