Do you find that you have so many tasks that you get overwhelmed? We’ve all been there. As a writer with a slew of projects, I know I can have a hard time remembering what is due when. MindMaple is a program designed to help you manage all those difficult tasks in the most efficient way possible. It helps you generate a mind map, which is like an outline of what you need to do and your ideas for how to do it.
MindMaple makes creating a mind map easy with a lot of awesome features. It allows you to add links, attachments and notes to your map. This way, you can get all the information that goes with a particular section. It also has a snap to gird feature that makes setting up your mind map easier, especially when you have many tasks and ideas.
MindMaple has 42 different layouts that allow you to organize everything in way that’s suitable for what you need. MindMaple will work whether you need it for home, business or education. If you have a hard time keeping track of your ideas and goals, you should give this program a try.
- Easily create your own mind map.
- Stay on task and keep track of your ideas.
- 42 different map layouts to suit your needs.
- Add links, images and notes to your map.
- Similar tools: iMindMap, Mindmaps, Connected Mind, Spiderscribe and Thoughtboxes.
- Also read related article: 8 MS Word Templates That Help You Brainstorm & Mind Map Your Ideas Quickly.
Find MindMaple @ www.mindmaple.com