Mind IT is an online bookmarking tool, which goes a little beyond your default bookmarking tool. Mind IT organizes bookmarks in a more graphical, mind-map like manner.
Mind IT is great when you are researching something and want to link up bookmarks together to know what is linked to what. Currently, the tool allows up to 25 ‘LinkMaps’ to be created – the visual representation that Mind IT creates is called a ‘LinkMap’.
To use the tool, just create a user account and install the browser add-on. Currently, the tool supports Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Use the button found on your browser window to add pages to Mind It LinkMaps, which allow you to attach bookmarks according to their category, tags, etc.
- Free and easy to use bookmarking tool.
- Display bookmarks in a form of a map.
- Great for people researching a subject, or have more than one bookmark related to one subject.
- Similar tools: Connected Mind, Spiderscribe, Think, Thoughtboxes and Mindmaps.
- Also read related articles:
- How To Build a Mind Map In Microsoft Word
- Mind Map Creatively By Bouncing Your Ideas on BBC’s Pinball
- 6 Excellent Brainstorming and Mindmapping Sites
Check out Mind IT @ www.mindit-bookmarking.com/index