Mikogo is a screen sharing app that lets you host live presentations and share whatever you see on the screen – in its true color quality – with upto 10 people at the same time. Quite handy for online meetings, product demos, presentations, webinars or even remote tech support. You can run it as a separate program or access it directly from Skype.
Meeting hosts (aka organizers) have a full control over the conference session and praticipants. Pause or end transmission at any time, change presenters, give remote control to certain users and much more. Basically, it gives you pretty much everything to organize and moderate online conference meetings.
- Host live presentations and conference calls.
- Screen sharing: Share your screen view with upto 10 people at the same time.
- Tech support: Give someone full control access to your system over the internet.
- Meeting Organizer: pause/end transmission, switch presenters, send files, lock the meeting room, grant remote control etc.
- Skype extra: Use it directly from Skype.
- Security: All data transfers are encrypted using 256-AES end-to-end encrypt method.
- Currently available only for Windows PCs.
Demo video for Mikogo Organisers
Demo video for Mikogo Participants
Check out Mikogo @ www.mikogo.com