Pinterest-type sharing has popularized bookmarking things using a flexible canvas. Here to offer you the same type of canvas but for group sharing is a web service called Mightybell.
Mightybell is a free to use web service that acts as a sharing platform for you and any of your group of friends. You start by creating an account on the site and inviting friends to your canvas via email or Facebook. Your virtual canvas can be shared with people whom you have invited or by anybody who has the link to it.
On your canvas you can share all sorts of things – images, videos, URLs, files, posts, questions, and events. Apart from browsing the canvas to view posts, you can simply refer to the left pane on the canvas that lists updates as soon as they happen on the canvas.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you share material with friends.
- Material is share on a virtual canvas.
- You can set privacy for the canvas.
- You can share photos, files, posts, questions, events, URLs, and videos.
- Also read: 5 More Websites To Share Videos Privately With Friends & Family.
Check out Mightybell @ www.mightybell.com