When you create a document on your computer, the saved files carries important information with it in the form of metadata. Sometimes when the information in the metadata is sensitive, you might want to remove it before sharing the digital document. Here to help you do that easily is a freeware desktop app called Metadata Cleaner.
Metadata Cleaner is a free to use desktop application for Windows computers. The application’s setup file is sized at nearly 1.5 MB. After you download and install the setup, you can run the application and pick your digital documents to be analyzed and to have their metadata removed. You can select individual files or select them in a batch by specifying their folder. Supported digital document file formats include DOC, XLS, and PPT.
- A user-friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Removes metadata from digital documents.
- Supports DOC, PPT, and XLS.
- Also read related articles: How To Scrub Metadata From Word Documents [Windows] and 4 Easy Ways Fix Music Tags & Organize Music Library.
Check out Metadata Cleaner @ www.pointstone.com/products/metadata-cleaner