MergePay is a web tool that lets you keep a track of and efficiently manage your finances, allowing you to keep a tab on your income and the payments you are supposed to make in due time. Moreover, what adds to the convenience of using the app is that you do not need to enter your expenses manually. Instead, all you need to do is to upload the images of your receipts either through your iPhone or with the help of the website’s own plugin.
The web service informs you about your pending bills by listing them on your profile’s dashboard. Additionally, it lets you know when a certain bill is due. The app is free for people who need to keep a track of less than 9 bills and charges $9 if the number exceeds.
- Notifies you about your pending bills through email, text messages and push notifications.
- Lets you make online payments and keep a track of them.
- Keeps a tab on your expenses, storing your invoices.
- Similar tools: Grndctrl, Spendful, Accpal, BudgetTracker, BudgetPulse, Thrive, and BillFloat.
- Read about 5 Personal Finance Sites That Will Help Get You In Shape.