One of the most important aspects in learning a foreign language is building your vocabulary. Memorista is a free language education website that helps you learn foreign words with intuitive learning tools such as flash cards and mnemonics.
Memorista teaches vocabulary for 5 languages: French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish. You don’t need to register in order to use the site. Simply choose the language and card packs (sets of common words of the same subject) that you would like to learn. After your training, you can test yourself with a vocabulary exam.
Although registration is purely optional, registered users have the advantage of tracking their progress on the site, custom-build their own mnemonics, and add their own card packs.
As the name implies, Memorista helps you increase memory retention for foreign words. This website is a very effective companion for foreign language students.
- Learn foreign language vocabulary using flash cards and mnemonics.
- Free, signup is optional for additional benefits.
- Learn vocabularies for 5 languages: French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Test yourself with a vocabulary exam.
- Track your own progress.
- Custom build your own mnemonics.
- Create your own card packs.
- Similar tools: LangoLAB, Popling and MangoLanguages.
Check Out Memorista @ www.memorista.com