When you take notes on your computer while surfing the Internet, you usually have two applications open – your browser and notepad or some other note taking application. Memo Notepad is here to help you surf the Internet and take notes in the same application.
Memo Notepad is a browser extension for Google Chrome, which lets you easily take notes. When you first open the note-taking interface, you should register for an account which only requires you to enter your desired email address and desired password. Your notes are locally stored and can be synchronized to your account as well.
You add multiple notes and delete them whenever you want. The first typed line of the note is its title and it appears in the left pane. The font used is a natural handwriting font but you can change that to a standard typing font using options in the right pane.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you take notes in Chrome.
- Lets you store multiple notes.
- Offers natural handwriting font and standard typing font.
- Similar tool: SomNote, Quick Well Free, Growly Notes and Spark App.
- Also read related article: Four Free Quick Note Taking Apps For The Mac.,
Check out Memo Notepad @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nmoihkoninaoanjobiiknmgenhpaecec/details