We all wish sometimes that we could write down all those interesting things we do daily, but who has time and it is not always secure. Well, Memiary has a solution to these problems. It is sort of a web 2.0 online diary keeping tool that helps you remember what you did each day and come back to it after years. The idea and process of adding things to your dairy is really easy and simple, you are provided with simple template and everyday you have to add to it 5 interesting things that you did. That’s it!
The site has quick signup process and user friendly interface. Here are some of the features that make memiary worth your while:
- Easy tool for keeping a diary online.
- Record upto 5 interesting things of your day, as simple as typing and pressing enter.
- Add tags to your memories (Just put a # sign before any word and it will turn into a tag).
- Browse through your memiaries using dates, time range or tags.
- Keep your thoughts secure with a password.
- A cool iPhone app to record your thoughts on the go.
- Go back to any entry and edit it.
You might also want to go through similar websites that were profiled earlier: Penzu and Diary.
Visit Memiary @ www.memiary.com