There are many social networks online that offer unique services to their users. Having an account on these popular sites means you jumping from one network to another to check messages and updates. Meevr is one web service that offers aggregating your accounts on those popular social networks.
A social networking aggregator, Meevr is a free web service that will gather and present all your accounts’ updates under a single dashboard. After signing up for an account on the site you can link accounts from the following services: Delicious, Digg, Flickr, Mixx, Picasa, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube. The updates are presented as a list; each update contains its time, date, and the name of the network it belongs to.
Meevr also provides you with a public URL. If you share links on different accounts, you can re-share them simply by sharing your Meevr public URL.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets you view updates from popular networking sites under one dashboard.
- Provides updates in a list and saves your time.
- Provides you with a public URL for your account.
- Supports Delicious, Digg, Flickr, Mixx, Picasa, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube.
- Similar tool: Vinehub, SocialURL, ProfileFly, , Laterbro, TwitRobot and Twuffer.
- Also read related articles:4 Tools to Update the Status Messages the Easy Way
The 6 Best Tools To Schedule Twitter Updates
Gwibber – Twitter, Facebook, Pownce, Flickr etc. Client [Linux]
Check out Meevr @ www.meevr.com