With numerous parties involved, it is not easy to find a suitable time for a meeting. Sharing notes and documents for such a meeting for all attendees to come prepared is also a difficult process. Here to simplify both these tasks is a web service called Meetin.gs
Meetin.gs is a website that helps you schedule meetings by connecting with your Google Calendar (various other calendar services are also supported). After providing you with a landing webpage for the meeting the site can connect with the calendars of all the other attendees and recommend suitable meeting dates, helping to find a convenient date for all involved parties.
The meeting page has an added advantage of letting attendees share files and documents with one another. If there are any pre-meeting documents everybody should know about, the meeting page is where you should upload them.
The free account on Meetin.gs allows up to 6 attendees per meeting. You can remove this limit by opting for the site’s premium account.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you schedule meetings easily online.
- Connects with Google Calendars to find convenient meeting date.
- Creates a meeting page to share files and documents with other attendees.
- Similar tools: Flogs, Syncfriend and Calamander.
- Also read related articles:10 Sync Tools every Office Worker Should Know About
Best of Google Calendar (Addons + Tips)
Check out Meetin.gs @ www.meetin.gs