Web content consists of images, videos, and even flash content. If you are the type who frequently accesses different types of media across the web, then you should definitely check out MediaPlus, a powerful browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox and Opera that provides you with extra controls when viewing various types of media content including images, videos, Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 video and canvas objects.
MediaPlus lets you resize, edit, move, remove, pop out, and download various forms of media content and enhance your viewing experience.
To use MediaPlus, click on its extension button on the respective browser where you installed it. It will then scan your current webpage for media content that it can manipulate. Once MediaPlus is loaded, you can just hover your mouse over the media content and a new toolbar will appear on its lower left corner where you can choose your enhancements.
There are a lot of things that you can do with this browser add-on. For example, if you want to view an embedded video or play a Flash game that is too small for your liking, you can use MediaPlus to make it bigger and more viewable. You may use it to remove annoying Flash advertisements on a webpage. You can also use it to edit images on webpages before saving it to your computer.
- Resize, edit, move, remove, po pout and download various forms of media on webpages.
- Darken everything on the page except the selected media content.
- Remove annoying flash ads.
- Powerful image and html5 editor.
- Edit HTML5 videos in real time with live preview.
- Works on images, videos, Flash, Silverlight and HTML5 video and canvas objects.
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Opera.