Masher is a popular web service that lets you easily create videos from photographs. The site requires you to upload photographs before you can add text, audio, and video effects to the images. But thanks to Masher’s Facebook application you can now create videos directly from your Facebook photos.
After providing Masher with the required Facebook permissions, you can select a Facebook album and drag the contained photographs into the video timeline at the bottom. Next you start forming the video by adding customized text to pictures, adding effects to images, and selecting the skin for your video.
When your video is done, you can add it to the Masher gallery and share it on Facebook and Twitter, email it to somebody, or embed it on your website.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create videos through Facebook photos.
- Lets you add text to images.
- Lets you add video effects to images.
- Lets you share video and provides embeddable code for video.
- Similar tools: Pummelvision, Kaptur, MuseumOfMe and Flixtime.
Check out “Masher for Facebook” @ apps.facebook.com/mashervideo