If your profession involves working with images, you have to share your in-progress work with clients all the time. To do this, you need a competent image sharing platform that lets you and clients talk about particular aspects of the image. Here to help you do that is an online service called Marqueed.
Marqueed is a free to use web service that lets you share images online as collections. You start by creating an account on the site. Next you create a collection which is basically a photo album. You upload images to the collection and select if it is private or public. You can then invite people via email to view the images in your collection and comment on them.
People who view images can select a specific portion of the image to comment on and begin a thread of discussion.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you share images online for collaboration.
- Sorts images into collections that can be made public or private.
- Lets you comment on portions of an image.
- Similar tools: Ypix.me, Photocollect and Zwiggo.
Check out Marqueed @ www.marqueed.com