Posting this from the bus ride to Goa … :-)
- Spywareblaster – one more free antispyware tool that warns you if the software you are about to install is malicious. I haven’t checked it, so you’re on your own here.
- List of allmost all Windows shortcuts (Tip) – I highly recommend to learn some of the windows shortcuts, they WILL make you more productive.
- Podmailing – 2 user-friendly, free to use, file sending tools (no size limit). Need more? check out my recent post Top 11 tools to send large files. (windows) &
- Mandolux – Lots of free and original and quite unique wallpapers.
- wikiHow – wikihow is a collaborative writing project to build the world’s largest how-to manual, something like wikipedia for manuals. wikiHow currently contains 14,942 articles written, edited, and maintained by users. (ex. How to survive avalanche, How to get an upgrade to first class ticket).
- Thinkature – real time, web-based collaboration tool. Here you and several others can simultaneously work on the same board, add/deletE notes, draw sketches, text/voice chat and etc.
- Elgg – social networking site for people passionate about education. It’s a good place to check out, here you can find out about many useful websites and tools that can be applied in academics (ex; del.icio.us, wikipedia, web based office tools, swivel.com etc.)