MakeUpAlley is a makeup social network dedicated to beauty consumers throughout the world. Not only can members interact with each other, they can also read thousands of reviews for beauty products and contribute their own. The site has a message board where you can ask questions or share tips, and a cool feature called “shopping diaries” where members can tell what they have just bought.
Most importantly, MakeUpAlley allows you to swap your undesired beauty products with another member for free. Just browse through the listings of hundreds of items up for swap or add your own. Once you reach an agreement you can exchange items via mail. The network also has hundreds of photo pages covering everything from make up, hair care, fragrance, fashion and food.
- Makeup and beauty social network
- Interact with other beauty consumers.
- Share photos, tips and ask questions.
- Exchange/barter beauty products for free.
- Write make up diaries and create photo pages.
- Similar sites: OPI iPhone App, , SkinDeep and DailyMakeover.
Visit MakeUpAlley @ www.makeupalley.com