Sharing thumbnails of your images can be a useful way to share large images without revealing all of their details. If you are looking for an app that lets you create such image thumbnails, you should pay a visit to Make A Thumbnail.
Make A Thumbnail is a free to use website that produces thumbnails for images stored on your computer. You can start using the site’s services without signing up for anything or installing any software.
First you specify the path to your image file and then you select your desired thumbnail size from the given options. Your thumbnail is quickly generated in the PNG image format. You are provided with the thumbnail’s direct URL, embeddable code, and BB code.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create thumbnails of images.
- Lets you select thumbnail size.
- Thumbnails are generated in PNG image format.
- Direct URL, HTML code, and BB code for thumbnail is given.
- Similar tools: ShrinkTheWeb and W3Snapshot.
Check out Make A Thumbnail @ www.makeathumbnail.com