An increasing number of application developers are creating smartphone versions of their applications. It would be wise to keep the application icons similar to maintain a resemblance between the apps. Here to help you resize existing PNG icons into smartphone sizes is a tool called MakeAppIcon.
MakeAppIcon is a free to use website that lets you resize app icons into smartphone application sizes. The service is absolutely free to use and works for iOS and Android smartphone sizes. You start by uploading your icon to the website; the PNG image file format is supported for icon uploading. You then select between iOS and Android to view corresponding icon sizes. To save icons you can right-click on them save them through the browser?s menu. Alternatively you can provide your email address to the website and have all icon sizes emailed to you within a ZIP archive.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you resize icons into smartphone app sizes.
- Supports iOS and Android smartphone sizes.
- Accepts PNG icon file format.
- Similar tools: OnlineIconMaker, Iconizer,?ConvertIcon,?Favicon-Generator?and?Free-Icon-Editor.
Check out MakeAppIcon @ http://makeappicon.com