We all use emails to share text and send files to one another. But now emails can also be used to play games with our friends, thanks to Mailgames24. It is a free to use web service that lists games which you can play with your friends via email.
You start by selecting one of the games available on the site: Chess, Battleorcs, 4 In A Row, Flip-O-Thello, and Gomoku. Next you specify your email address and your opponent’s email address. You then receive an email with the games picture asking you to make your first move. Replying to that email with your move sends an email to your friend for his move. Both of you keep replying to the email till the game ends.
- Lets you play games over email.
- Provides a picture of the game in each email.
- Offers Chess, Battleorcs, 4 in a row, Flip-o-thello, and Gomoku.
- Similar tools: HTML5games and Friv.
- Also read related articles:
Check out mailgames24 @ www.mailgames24.com