Taking your Internet bookmarks wherever you go is a convenient way of ensuring that you have access to your favorite websites wherever you go. Here to help you do that is a brilliant social bookmarking site called Magzinr.
Magzinr is a free to use site that lets you save bookmarks online and add tags to them. You begin by signing into the service using your Twitter account. Next you drag the service’s bookmarklet to your browser; supported browsers include Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
When you are signed into the service and click on the bookmarklet, you can quickly add the page to your Magzinr bookmarks. Then you can set a name, description, and add tags for each bookmark. An RSS feed is generated for each tag that you add for your bookmarks. People who visit your Magzinr profile can selectively subscribe to your bookmarks by subscribing to individual tags.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you store bookmarks online.
- Lets you add name, description, and tag to each bookmarks.
- Generates RSS for each added tag.
- Also read related articles: Read It Later: Save Information To Be Read Later On Any Device and The 3 Best Bookmarking Alternatives To Delicious.
Check out Magzinr @ www.magzinr.com