Have you ever wished that you could make a nice collage of your Facebook photos, but you lack the Photoshop skills required for such an undertaking? Well fear not, because Loupe makes it incredibly easy. Even an individual with no photo editing skills can use this web-based program to create and edit beautiful collages.
All you need to do is grant the program access to your Facebook account, and it will be able to pull in your photos to create the collage. You can choose an album to create the collage or you can choose a friends album that you have been granted access to. Once you choose the album, it will select all the photos by default, but you can pick and choose which ones will be displayed.
You can also choose from a number of designs for your collage. In addition to Facebook, you can also search from pictures from Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter. This way, you can get access to your pictures, no matter where they are. Of course, once you are done, you can share your newly created collage on Facebook.
- Create collages using photos from Facebook.
- No photo editing skills required.
- Choose from a bunch of different shapes for your collage.
- Use your albums, or a friends album that you have permission to use.
- Use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr to find photos.
- Similar tools: PhotoTangler Collage Maker, Photovisi, Shape Collage, Fotonea and Hockneyizer.
Find Loupe @ www.getloupe.com