Sometimes it takes a real money wager to keep you motivated to accomplish hard goals such as losing weight. Lose It or Lose It is a fun web service that lets you design your own 10-week weight loss program while betting to see if you can actually lose weight. You risk your money every time you fail to reach a goal and you get your money back if you meet your weight targets.
To start, input your current weight, how much you intend to pay per pound, and how many pounds you intend to lose per week. Then you will be asked to pay the maximum penalty that you can give via Paypal, and enlist two friends that will referee your progress.
At the end of each week, you need to upload a picture of your feet on the scale, with your weight clearly visible. If you fail to reach the weigh-in goal for each week, you will lose some of the money that you paid out. Failure to upload your weigh-in picture weekly will also sanction you a deduction from your investment money. You will get your money back when you can complete the program and hit your weight target.
- Lose weight by wagering money on your goal.
- Design your own 10-week weight loss program.
- Track your progress.
- Sends daily reminders via SMS or email.
- Get all of your money back if you accomplish all of your weekly weigh-in goals.
- Involve friends to help you stay motivated.
- Similar Tools: Daily Plate, and Weight Loss Tracker.
- Also read 6 Great Free Weight Loss Resource Sites.
Check out Lose It or Lose It @ www.loseitorloseit.com