Normally we have desktop applications installed to edit our videos before we upload them. But in case you are using somebody else’s computer that does not have video editing software installed, you cannot really edit your video effectively – unless you use a web service called Loopster.
Loopster is a free to use web service that lets you upload videos and edit them online. After you create an account on the website, you can begin uploading your videos. A project can be created to which you can add your videos, trim them, add texts on the video, and add soundtracks to overlap the video.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Let’s you edit videos online.
- Let’s you upload videos and add them to your projects.
- Let’s you trim videos, add text, and add photos to your projects.
- Completed videos can be uploaded to the site publicly or privately.
- Similar tools: Givit, Cinemagram, Vyclone, and PowerCam.
Check out Loopster @ www.loopster.com