Disciplanner is a web service for setting and tracking your long term goals along with your bad habits (doing nothing, watching TV etc). The app is really easy to use and doesn’t require detailed scheduling routines. Just register on the website, define your weekly commitments with the times you are going to spend on them each day and record the progress as you go along.
To see an overall performance you may view the entered information on a bar or pie charts along with the totals.
- Long term goal tracking website.
- Track as many goals as you like.
- Visualize data on bar or pie charts.
- Free, registration needed.
- The website has a clean and easy to use interface.
- Similar websites: 43Things, GetGoaling and stickK.
Check out Disciplanner @ www.disciplanner.com