As a blogger I have had to create accounts on many websites, mostly just to review them. But sometimes I like the site’s service and end up using it regularly. Keeping track of all my usernames plus passwords can become a little hectic; that is why I use password management service LogAway.
LogAway is a free to use website that allows you to manage login details for any website. To get started, sign up for a free LogAway account then add other websites to your LogAway startpage / dashboard. Then click on the site’s thumbnail on your dashboard and enter the login details (username and password) for the first time only.
The next time you log into LogAway, you can simply click on the thumbnail of a site to log into it.
Other features of LogAway include a notepad, movie timers, and a stock ticker. LogAway provides a simple and secure way for us to create different usernames and passwords for each website yet not worry about forgetting them.
- New concept for secure web browsing.
- Allows automatic logging to any website.
- Keeps our information secure.
- Saves our time because we do not have to type our username / password each time.
- Related article: 5 Free Password Generators For Nearly Unhackable Passwords.
- Similar tools: PassPack, KeyDb, Clipperz, Password Chart, SuperGenPass, MashedLife, RandomKeyGen and Mitto.
Check out LogAway @ www.logaway.com