Your site might open up quickly in your own browser, but how do you find out its loading time in other countries? By using Loads In, you can find out the answer.
Loads In is a simple web service that lets you test the loading speed of websites from over 50 locations worldwide. You can enter in the URL of any site and tests its loading time. Previous loading times of the same site and its screenshots are also shown. Once the load is complete, you can choose to view the loading time from areas of various other countries and view how site looked. the option to customize the browser also included.
The loading time also show the individual loading times of each site element. The speed data can also be downloaded as a HAR file.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you test load time of websites.
- You can select the location you want the test conducted from over 50 locations worldwide..
- Individual loading times of page elements is provided.
- Data can be downloaded in HAR (http archive) file.
- Similar tool: WebsiteSpeedTest, Slowcop, WhatLoadsFaster, WebsiteSpeedTest, WebPagetest, and PageSpeed.
Check out Loads.In @ www.loads.in