Ever since Google launched the Google Instant search functionality, there have been a spate of similar mashups created by users across the world. ListAndPlay is one such YouTube mashup that brings together YouTube instant search and playlist creation.
As soon as you start typing a search term, ListAndPlay starts searching YouTube and plays the most popular video that it can find. It also displays the rest of the the videos from that search term in a row down at the bottom of the page.
Notice the green ‘plus’ icon at the top right hand corner of the video. ListAndPlay lets you create a playlist of videos by clicking on the plus icon that is displayed with each video. If you want, you can even share the playlists that you create using various social media services.
- Cool Youtube playlist manager with instant search.
- Free to use and no registration required.
- Brings Google Instant style searching to YouTube.
- Let’s you create a playlist of videos that you can then play at your leisure.
- Let’s you share you favorite videos with your friends using various social media services.
Check out ListAndPlay @ www.listandplay.com