Lino is a web-based alternative to desktop sticky notes software. There are plenty of things you can do with it: store and organize sticky notes, collaborate on notes with others, set due dates and so on. Basically, it’s a sticky notes application for groups. One of the other noteworthy features is the ability to organize notes into different noteboards (canvases). For instance, you can keep work-related and personal notes in separate noteboards. Or use a new canvas to create a shared picture gallery with friends and family.
- Create sticky notes and use them to manage to-do lists, store notes and collaborate on ideas.
- Group stickies into different canvases/tabs (work, personal, etc.) and use tags to organize them further.
- Create as many canvases and sticky notes as you need.
- Keep your sticky notes private or share and collaborate on notes with others.
- You can share notes with others on ‘view only’ or ‘view & edit’ basis.
- Assign due dates and setup automatic email alerts.
- Calendar: Use the mini-calendar on the right-bottom of the canvas to browse stickies by due date.
- Customize stickies: change background color, change font size, assign icons, drag and drop, etc.
[Video] Lino – Online Stickies
Check out Linoit @ [ www.linoit.com ]