If you are working with WordPress , there are many plugins available to show related posts under each of your posts. However, with so much text already there, the related post links often make it more messy and confusing for the reader. LinkWithin changes this by showing related posts along with thumbnails so your blog looks better and has a greater chance of users clicking related posts.
LinkWithin works with WordPress, Blogger, Typepad or any other blogging platform. All you need to do is enter your blog URL, select your platform and choose how many related stories you want to show. LinkWithin will then email you the appropriate plugin that you can upload to your blog.
You can also customize the look of it by getting dark text on a light background, or light text on a dark background. It doesn’t show any ads or useless links, just your related posts.
- Show related posts with thumbnails.
- Choose to show up to 5 related posts.
- Get the plugin for your specific blogging platform.
- Choose a light or dark background.
- No registration required.
- Also check another similar tool in our post “5 Must-have Plugins for Your WordPress Blog“.
Visit LinkWithin @ www.linkwithin.com