Remember the amazing feeling you have when your parents share pictures and videos of you of when you were little? Now you can do the same with your children using a wonderful new web service called Limetree.
Limetree is a place for you to keep memories of your children safe. The site is basically a place for you to store images and videos of your children and share the media with them at a date you decide. You can also share the uploaded data with a few close friends and members of your family.
In this way, the service differs from a regular social network since it helps you only share memories of your children only with the people that are close to you. Your memories appear on a timeline and you can also share your uploaded media to main social networks and by email.
The app offers free and premium versions; Premium account holders get an unlimited number of photos and videos to upload.
- A userfriendly web service.
- Lets you keep memories of your children safe by uploading photos and videos online.
- You can share this media with your children at a set date in the future.
- Media can also be shared with people who are close to you.
- Other sharing options include sharing through social networks and emailing.
Check out Limetree @ https://limetr.ee/en/home