LetterMeLater offers one feature that your email doesn’t have, ‘the ability to schedule when an email should be sent’. It allows you to send scheduled emails without leaving your main email program, regardless whether it’s a web based service (GMail) or a desktop client (Outlook).
- Send scheduled messages directly from your primary email program (GMail, Outlook, Thundebird, etc.) by simply emailing it to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. See details here.
- Use ‘cc’ and ‘bcc’ fields to forward scheduled emails to as many people as you want.
- Indicate the exact date your email should be delivered (up to the minute).
- Track and Manage scheduled emails online. If necessary you can disable viewing/editing of some emails before delivery date by checking “Do not let me see or edit this email until after it’s been sent”
- Your email will be the return address on the emails you send.
- Send scheduled emails from any of your email addresses.
- Import existing address book contacts and create group mailing lists.
- Create recurring emails (repeat every week/2-weeks/month/year/….).
- Send to Mobile: Receive scheduled emails as text messages on your mobile phone.
- Quick Send: Option to send emails without signing up.
- Keep scheduled emails private or share them with other LetterMeLater users.
- No ads will be added to your emails.
- HTML Support: Use bulleted lists, make headings bold, change text color, etc.
Check out LetterMeLater @ www.lettermelater.com