File hosting websites need a better interface. To share a file, you first have to direct the site to the file path, then copy the URL of the uploaded file, and then share that URL with others. This entire process is sped up by “Let’s Crate”.
Let’s Crate is an extremely user friendly small file hosting and sharing tool. The total file storage space you get is 200MB. The host lets you create virtual crates in which you can store your files. But instead of providing the site with the file paths, you simply drag the files into the browser’s window. When the files are uploaded, they are listed under the crate’s title.
You can get the download link for the entire crate by clicking once on the crate’s title – this action automatically copies the download URL to the clipboard. To share the URL you simply use the CTRL+V hotkey for pasting. You can also get URLs of individual files by clicking on their titles.
You will need to register for a Let’s Crate account before you can start using the site. For that, you will need an invite code. We already have an invite code for our readers: makeuseof. That code will work for 1,000 users.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets you store files online.
- Provides a storage space of 200MB.
- Lets you drag your files onto the site.
- Easily lets you copy download URL of entire crate or individual files.
- Similar tools: MediaFire, Drop.io, Upit.to and Omnidrive.
- Also read related articles: Top Free File Hosts To Store Your Files Online.
Check out “Let’s Crate” @ www.letscrate.com