Have you ever written letters to your future self? Reading them can have a wonderfully good effect by reminding yourself of how things were and comparing them with how things are now. Here to let you do that using your smartphone is an iOS tool called To Me By Me.
To Me By Me can run on iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 4.0 or later. You can use the app to write a beautiful virtual letter to yourself in the future. The letter is delivered to you through the app right on time and you can read what you wrote earlier; optionally you can leave a comment and, funnily enough, respond to your past self. In addition to virtual letters, audio messages can also be sent to your future self.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you write letters to your future self.
- Also lets you leave audio messages to your future self.
- Also read related articles: 7 Apps That Will Help You Use Your iPad For Writing Projects and 8 Online Audio Pronunciation Guides That Help You Speak Words Correctly.
Check out To Me By Me @ itunes.apple.com/no/app/id468351603