College students can use all the educational resources they can get their hands on. While books and notes go a long way, sometimes having somebody visually explain the material uniquely helps. This is precisely why many students prefer watching online video lectures about the topics they are preparing for. A wonderful source for such lectures is a website called LearnersTV.
LearnersTV is a free to use web service that offers video lectures on a variety of subjects and topics. Covered subjects include biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, medicine, dentistry, engineering, accounting, and management. You simply click on a subject and then a topic; you are shown a list of lectures that are appropriately ordered and labeled. Click on a lecture title to start viewing it.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers video lectures to college students.
- Covers a wide range of subjects.
- Clearly labels and structures the lectures according to each topic.
- Similar tools: The Faculty Project, Computer Science 101, FreeVideoLectures and .
Check out LearnersTV @ www.learnerstv.com/index.php