Labels on photographs can help you recall what the photo was about. They can also add another dimension to the photo and make it more expressive. Here to help you add such labels is a tool called Labelbox.
Labelbox is a free smartphone application for Android devices; already an app for iOS, Labelbox only recently released an Android version. The app lets you add stylish labels to your photographs. The app provides you with 9 different label styles for free; more labels are available as in-app purchases. The labels can be used to stylishly highlight areas in your photos. The labels can be typed upon in all directions and you can use different labels to create frames within your photos.
- A user-friendly phone application.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you label photographs.
- Offers a variety of labels to stylize your photos.
- You can type on the labels.
- Labels can be used to create frames in your pictures.
- Similar tools: SpeakingImage, Finetuna and PicBite.
- Also read related article: 3 Hipstamatic-Equivalent Android Apps For Retro Photo Effects.
Check out Labelbox @ market.android.com/details?id=com.stepcase.labelbox