Most of us use PowerPoint to create our presentations, but what if the computer you are working on does not have the program installed? What if the presentation you are making needs to be made available online and should also be embeddable? In that case, you should check out a web service called Label 59.
Label 59 mostly helps create product promotion and demo presentations. You can load up images from your computer for each slide and use the site tools to insert different types of markers, arrows, connectors, and text boxes. Everything is repositionable and resizable. When you are done making your presentation, you can publish it online or get its embeddable code. It can also be downloaded as a ZIP archive.
Label 59 offers a free account with a 1 slide per demo restriction. You can buy credits from the app for more slides.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create presentations online.
- Focuses on product demo and promotion presentations.
- Generates emebeddable link for presentations.
- Similar tools: Presentista and ReelApp.
- Also read related articles: 10 Powerpoint Tips for Preparing a Professional Presentation.
Check out Label 59 @ www.label59.com