Kwout is a handy web-based quote maker that allows you to quote a webpage (or part of it) as an image with an image map. Basically, screenshots that can have links in them.
How It Works:
- 1. Add Kwout bookmarklet to your browser toolbar.
- 2. Click on the bookmarklet whenever you want to quote from some webpage. Next, select the area you want to quote and click on the “Cut-Out” button to generate a screenshot of the selected area.
- 3. Enter screenshot (border, rounded corners, etc.) settings and copy ‘n paste provided code into your blog / website.
- Kwout Bookmarklet: Quickly create ‘screenshot’ quotes from any webpage.
- Adjust screenshot size: small, medium, large, or custom. Maximum screenshot size is 600×600 px.
- Style quotes: add borders, round corners, add shadow effect, background colors, etc.
- Embed created quote screenshots on your blog or website (see below).
- Option to add a link to quote source page.
- Post generated quotes to your Flikr account or Tumblr blog.
Check out Kwout @ [ www.kwout.com]