If you own a Kindle device, there might have been times where you needed text to be translated to another language. However the most popular translation service, Google Translate, does not support the Kindle. To help solve this problem Kfish was created.
Kfish is a helpful tool that translates text on the Kindle using Google Translate. All you have to do is specify the output and input languages, then enter the text. The resulting translation is shown in a clear large view.
Kfish translates text between 56 languages and lets you save your presets for the next visits – a time-saving feature indeed.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you translate text on the Kindle.
- Supports translations between 56 languages.
- Saves presets to save your time on subsequent visits.
- Similar tools: KindleScreensavers, LendInk, and KindleFeeder.
Check out Kfish @ www.kfish.info