Browsing the Internet is not a very convenient experience for Kindle users. Fortunately for them, a tool exists that turns websites into Kindle-friendly versions that facilitates reading. It’s called Kindle It.
A part of the “Five Filters” project, Kindle It is a free to use web tool that turns websites into versions better suited for Kindle users. All one has to do is enter a site’s URL and the rest is taken care of by Kindle It. You can preview the website as it will be displayed on your Kindle. For a comparison you can view the original articles as well.
The transformed articles can be sent to your Kindle by emailing them to your Kindle address. Before this step, be sure to add email@example.com to your approved list from the “Manage Your Kindle” page.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you turn websites into their Kindle-friendly versions.
- Sends these transformed versions to your Kindle via email.
- Lets you preview sites before sending them.
- Similar tools: Kindlebility, ClippingsConverter, Kindlefish, KindleScreensavers, LendInk, and KindleFeeder.
Check out Kindle It @ www.fivefilters.org/kindle-it