Kids Kontrol is an app designed for parents that lets you manage your children’s activities including school activities , extracurricular activities (sports, tutoring etc), medical appointments, control school spending and other tasks. You (as a parent) can use it alone or together with another person taking care of your children (husband, nanny etc) from separate devices.
All of the data is synchronized in real time between your devices, so whenever a change is made (e.g. a new appointment, exam) in the kid’s calendar, all of the parties can instantly see it from the app.
You can add, edit and view activities grouped by type – School, Extracurricular, Medical etc. from different tabs in the app or get a single view of all the activities from the Calendar. To try it out, download it to your Android devices from the Google Play store and activate it for people responsible for your child.
The app is free for a trial period of 30 days and is compatible with Android versions 1.6 and up.
- Keep an integrated diary of all your children’s activites – school, sports, tutoring, medical examinations and more.
- Changes are synchronized in real time with the app of your partner or person caring for your child.
- Manage your children’s calendar (add notes, add/view activities).
- Keep track of kid’s finances – materials purchased for school and extracurricular activities (mobile bills, books etc).
- Available for Android OS (requires version 1.6 and up).
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets.
- App is free for a trial period of 30 days. Full version costs $1,24.
- Related tools – Zentracker, Moneytrail.net.
Check out Kids Kontrol @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kidskontrolversiongratuita