If you have bought your young child a computer, it is best to monitor their computer activity and stay updated with what the computer is being used for. Here to help you thoroughly monitor what your computer is used for is a desktop app called KidLogger.
KidLogger is a desktop application compatible with Windows and Mac OS. There are also phone versions for Android and Symbian. The app monitors computer / phone activity such as key strokes thereby performing a full keylogging function. Other features include capturing the active window every few minutes and taking a screenshot of Skype video calls. You can set a password for the application and ensure only you have access to the logged data.
Usually such a thorough monitoring application comes with a hefty price tag, but KidLogger is absolutely free.
- A user friendly desktop and phone app.
- Has versions for Windows, Mac, Android, and Symbian.
- Logs key strokes of device.
- Can take timely screenshot of active window.
- Can password protect data.
- Also read related articles: Watch Out For These 4 Keyloggers For Mac, 4 Ways To Protect Yourself Against Keyloggers and How to Cheat Keylogger Spyware.
Check out KidLogger @ www.kidlogger.net