GIF animations are a way to share a bunch of funny images together. Apart from sharing funny images, you can use these animations for anything you want. All you need is a competent GIF animation creating tool and that is offered by KickMyGraphics.
KickMyGraphics is a freeware desktop utility for computers running Windows. The app is sized at nearly 6 MB and its function is to help you expertly create GIF animations. The interface of the application is straightforward and intuitive. As input, you can provide the application with a video or multiple images of various file formats. Currently the supported file formats include AVI, MPG, ASF, MP4, GIF, JPG, BPM, and PNG files.
With your files added, you can have the application extract frames and edit them. There is a multitude of editing options available. These options include scaling, stretching, zooming, panning, trimming, rotating, and reversing. The animation can also be modified by setting the delay time, the repeat time, and the output quality levels for your animations. For existing animations, you can also add additional images and produce new animations.
The tool also includes a very useful feature for people who are new to creating GIF animations. This feature warns the user when the set GIF animation is too slow or if the overall size of the animation is too large. Resizing suggestions are also offered that help you in importing graphics of high resolution.
- A user friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Lets you create GIF animations.
- Accepts videos and images as inputs.
- Supports various input formats.
- Provides numerous editing options.
- Warns when resultant animation is too slow or too large.
- Similar tools: GifBoom and Gickr.
- Also read related article: How to Make an Animated GIF Image with GIMP.
Check out KickMyGraphics @ www.mijnraad.nl