Keyboard hotkey shortcuts let us perform tasks without having to reach for our mouse. Like me, most people prefer hotkeys and use them every day. If you are looking for a database where you can find Mac hotkey shortcuts for your most used functions, Keyonary is where your search ends.
Keyonary is a free to use mac shortcut finder that lists system shortcuts for Apple Mac users. The homepage includes a search bar where we can enter our function.
Suppose we enter opacity, this is the result we obtain.
Similarly we can add other functions to find out their shortcuts. The “Favorite“ button lists the most popular shortcuts; the “Glyphs“ button lets us search for hotkeys via symbols.
Hotkey shortcuts for other programs and operating systems are being added; a list of them can be viewed by clicking on the “ADDED“ button at the top right of the site.
- Free of charge.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- You can add useful shortcuts to your favorites.
- A wonderful hotkey source for Mac users.
- New shortcuts to other applications and operating systems are being added fast.
- Similar sites: ShortcutWorld and KeyXL.
- Also check related articles: How To Master The Power of Mac Shortcut Keys and How To Add New Shortcuts to Mac OS X with Spark.
Check out Keyonary @ www.keyonary.com