Are you looking for an easy way to send greeting cards to your friends? While e-cards might be convenient enough, you might want something that your loved ones can check right on their smartphone device. Here to help with that is an app called Keepster.
Keepster is a free to use smartphone application that is compatible with iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 35 MB and requires your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device to be running version 5.0 or later of iOS. The function of the application is to let you send greeting cards to your friends on their iOS devices. You start by connecting the application to your Facebook account since the app only sends cards to your Facebook friends. You can then select the type of ‘Keeper’ you want to send, for example, a “Bon Voyage!” message.
You can select a friend as the recipient for your card and then add text, picture, audio, and video to the card. You can send the card right away or have it locked till a certain date after which the recipient will be able to view the card. Another interesting way to lock the card offered by the app is location-based; you can lock the card till the recipient reaches a certain geographical location. The application also supports Keeper requests through which you can ask your friends to send you cards for any occasion.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you send greeting cards to friends with iOS devices.
- Works with friends on Facebook.
- You can add text, images, audio, and video with your cards.
- Your cards can be locked till a certain time.
- Your cards can be locked according to geographical location.
- Similar: I Wish You To, Face eCards and Tattoo Santa.
Check out Keepster @ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id473232268