Creating to-do lists online gives you the convenience of accessing your to-do list from anywhere with an Internet connection. But if you want to share your task lists with others, you need an app that lets you share to-do lists – Kanban2go is precisely such an application.
Kanban2go is a free to use web app that lets you create ordered to-do lists. You can easily add tasks to do and then shift them to “In Progress” or “Done” according to their status. Tasks can be reordered simply by dragging; further categorization can be done by adding tags to the tasks. A direct link of your lists can be tweeted or emailed to friends from within the application.
You can also send your tasks to an iCal app, Google calendar, and Evernote. To save completed tasks but remove them from the list, you can archive them.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create to-do lists.
- To-do lists are shareable.
- Tasks can be sent to Google Calendar, iCal, Evernote, and Outlook.
- Also read related articles: 5 Useful To-Do List Apps For The iPhone and Get Your To-Do List Done In Style With Any.DO For Android.
Check out Kanban2go @ www.kanban2go.com